Aundrey Niffenegger is a visual artist and a professor at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts, where she teaches writing, Letterpress printing and fine edition book production. She shows her artwork at Printworks Gallery in Chicago. The Time Traveler's Wife is her first novel.
The ability to compose among college students is far from satisfactory according to the author's teaching experience and their scores in CET 4. Being one of the fundamental skills in language learning, writing is inevitably an indispensable part in English teaching. However, the writing teaching is rather time-consuming but unrewarding due to large class size and tight class time for those non-English majors.Based on the literature review of feedback and teacher feedback, the author carries out a questionnaire investigation in the college where the author works. After the investigation and the analysis of the results of the questionnaire, more insights about the feedback giving has been acquired. It is strongly believed that mare changes and revision should be taken to perfect the feedback giving in class as well as a variety of feedback styles and multi-draft writing.
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests, content reviews for all sections of the test, and techniques for scoring success, this Premium Edition of Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging test.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section-Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress
Online Access to Our Exclusive Premium Portal:
- Multi-week study plan guides
- Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
- Videos to acquaint you with SAT test-taking strategies and commonly tested topics
- Special SAT Insider section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!
Brand N/A Model N/A Quantity 1 piece(s) per pack Color Grey + black Material Special flannel + fiber Paper Qty. 1 Other Features Can write character on the fabric w/ water black like ink; Will auto dry and disappeared after several minutes; Can be rewrite for ten thousand times; Great for practicing calligraphy painting and graffiti Packing List 1 x Writing fabric
People like firefighters, the police, and the coast guard can help us when we have a problem, or there is a crime or an accident.
Ladybird Readers is a graded reading series of traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction, written for young learners of English as a foreign or second language.
Beautifully illustrated and carefully written, the series combines the best of Ladybird content with the structured language progression that will help children develop their reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills.
The five levels of Readers and Activity Books follow the CEFR framework and include language activities that provide preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) Starters, Movers and Flyers exams.
We Can Help!, a Level 2 Activity Book, is A1 in the CEFR framework and supports YLE Movers exams. The activities encourage children to practice short sentences containing a maximum of two clauses, introducing the past tense and some simple adverbs.